Thursday, August 23, 2012

cheap nfl jerseys Yin Yi continued

Is the only outcome.
Looked red-haired figure of middle-aged man go away, I know ... this hatred be regarded as more knot to the greater ambition is bound to come one after another, the next ambition, would surely be a more powerful!
Shook his head, so-called people in the arena, involuntarily ah, I can get out they go, but my partner can not, if I go, then ... my partner is bound to be red-haired middle-aged people to vent their anger to kill slaughter I do not want to see.
And ...... I did not do a deserter since he wants to ambition, I want to practice, that just is not it? What skill ... he can try to make out I'm cold Mo then it wants to!
Clenched fist self-confidence, and this time I can beat them next time, I can still beat them!
Thought of this, I made up my determination, cheap nfl jerseys wholesale to unclench your fist scattered partner turned and began to hold together, careful observation of their injuries, I could not help frowned, they are injured is not a light, it seems ... ... I have to spend the money of another of my identity!
To eleven partners hold the truck, we started to move forward within five days to reach destination to deliver the goods to the mission area, four unconscious guy to the Holy See's Division of the sunset empire. 10000 Amethyst coins paid, full treatment of these four poor guy.
Worship MM are fully committed to my partner treatment, on the other side ... the red-haired middle-aged people are anxiously waiting for one of his most important guests!
Uneasy look around pale, Yin Yi people apparently the injuries were not restored, red-haired middle-aged people worried about the road: Silver pale and nodded his head, Zhang mouth, just to speak, suddenly ...... a blood welling up, the fork into the trachea,cheap nfl jerseys, Yin Yi severe coughing up.
Quite a while ...... Yin Yi Shun finally had gas, identified said: Paused,nfl cheap jerseys, Yin Yi continued: so ... take that kid, definitely not a problem. Cough cough ...... cough ......
Is a violent cough, Yin Yi continued: unique and the last successful assassination of that Dajian, with the power to Wei! Gloomy smile, Yin Yi people bitterly: cheap nfl nodded his head, red-haired middle-aged man frowned: just ...... their asking price is too hard, right to kill a person, even to 500 000 amethyst!
Yin Yi people helpless smile:

No comments:

Post a Comment